Crime Scene Template designed by R
Crime Scene Template
designed by R.W Rivers
Now you can cover the entire crime scene with an 8 inch
This template enables the investigator or crime scene
technician to draw an infinite array of structures and objects to scale using
scaled cut-outs and straightedges. In addition, objects can be drawn in their
proper location on a diagram by the convenient polar coordinate system (use of a
distance and direction from a reference point).
With its assortment of objects commonly associated with a
crime scene, the template is ideal for making a rough sketch at the scene.
Later, you can use the template to render a highly accurate scale diagram.
Non-scaled cut-outs are included for those items that would otherwise be too
small to be recognized.
- Is made of flexible, yet extremely durable blue
- Measures 8 inches by 8 inches
- Fits into a pair of rings on any standard size 3-ring
- Includes both U.S. and metric scales
- Includes non-scaled cut-outs of the following:
- Certain items of furniture
- Bathroom fixtures
- Blood spots
- Human body - adult & child (front/rear and side views)
- Arms and legs
- Directional arrows
- Includes an instruction card:
- Explaining the scale (¼ inch = 1 foot)
- Explaining the cut-out symbols
- Illustrating the use of polar coordinates
For all Canadian template orders, contact the Pacific
Traffic Education Center (PTEC) at (604) 528-5805.